Back where I belong

Thursday, July 28, 2011
Missouri is where I grew up.I have been back and forth from the border of Missouri and Kansas. Being in Hawaii is like being in another country compared to back home. I wanted to share some things I have missed when I am away, so very FAR away.

Good Ole' barbecue...Kansas city has the best I have ever had :)



Lightning, you would be surprised how often you see it in Hawaii. I miss thunderstorms too.



My sister Amy, (and of course my other sisters and family members) <3




lots of yummy treats at family get together




Getting back to my "country roots" oh ya, I am a country girl to a small extent! Joe bought me these boots the other day, I am pretty sure he wanted me to have them more then I did. I LOVE them though, I love the worn look they have. Can't wait to see the looks I get with them on in Hawaii.




Taking pictures of my girls at their grandparents house, which is far from town, quite and secluded. I always manage to get good shots out there.




Oh and.... yes! The freedom to be naked!!!!


0 comments: