Michigan dish

Thursday, May 31, 2012
I haven't posted a recipe for a while. Not to long ago I was only posting recipes on this blog and I miss it! Here is a cheap and very easy recipe. My family calls it "Michigan dish" and the reason for that is, one year on our vacation to Michigan we found a recipe in a magazine that turned out to be really good. Afterwords we couldn't remember the name in the magazine so we decided to name it Michigan Dish. This is something anyone can enjoy, and it is soo easy :) Photobucket



Michigan Dish


ingredients:
1 lb ground beef
1/4 onion(optional)
2-3 garlic cloves (optional)
1 package of stir fry veggies ( I used the mix of snap peas, broccoli, water chestnuts and edamame)
2 packages of oriental ramen noodles

Instructions:

Cook ground beef with onion and garlic
Add veggies and mix
cook ramen noodles in separate pan
once everything is cooked add it all together including 2 of the seasoning packets from the oriental ramen noodles

side note: I had fish sauce so I added a teaspoon for extra flavor, also a tablespoon of soy sauce

Enjoy!!

Photobucket

0 comments: