The Clancy Family

Friday, July 20, 2012
While I was visiting family this past June I made time to be able to photograph my sister in laws family for the second time. I was really exited they would ask me to do their family pictures. We decided it would be best to do it in their own back yard! Next time I will just make sure to do it earlier, it was a bit to close to Masons bed time! These little boys are so sweet and precious! Hunter is very photogenic! Ice cream was a great way to end the photo shoot, but in 100 degree weather I think the boys were pretty wore out and that ice cream was melting fast!
Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

0 comments: