Chocolate!!

Friday, August 10, 2012
It's not every day you get to photograph loved ones get together and take a chocolate making class! Madre Chocolate is a local chocolate company, and not just any chocolate company. It is chocolate at it's finest! Here is a link to their website: http://madrechocolate.com/Home.html
When Sonja contacted me about the event, I was like..umm, yes!! I was able to capture them hanging out, making chocolate, I even got to make a chocolate bar of my own. And those dark chocolate truffles just melted in my mouth :) I am obsessed with chocolate, so I was lucky to learn (while taking pictures of course) what all goes into chocolate...it is actually a pretty labor intensive process.
Sonja and Mark were getting married the next day and before the wedding they wanted to get the close family members and friends together at the beach house they rented out. These people came from all over the place; Germany, California, Louisiana, and more that I don't remember for sure. What an honor! Thanks guys for inviting me to such a special day, here are some of my personal favorites from them participating in the chocolate class, as well as some beach photo's afterwords.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

0 comments: