Thin sliced garlic roasted potatoes

Monday, January 23, 2012

I enjoy simple recipes that taste really good. Every now and then I mix it up a little and make these delicious potato's. They go well with chicken or pork chops. Since we are in Hawaii we can grill all year long so we made this with pork ribs and it was yummy.

Thin sliced garlic roasted potatoes

1 potato per person + a few extra because you will want more
2 garlic cloves
olive oil to coat potato's
salt+pepper to taste

Directions:
Set oven at 450*
Slice potatoes into thin pieces
Mince garlic cloves
Using a bowl, or zip lock bag add potato's, garlic and olive oil, just enough to coat the potatoes. Add a decent amount of salt and pepper.
Place potatoes with garlic evenly on a baking sheet, I would use parchment paper, or grease sheet very well.
Place them in the oven for 30-40 minutes until they reach your desired crispiness.

Note: Some of the potatoes on the outside will burn, and some of the middle ones are hard to cook, so I broiled mine for about the last 7 minutes to cook the ones in the middle knowing I was going to have burnt ones on the outside.
They turned out good though!

4 comments:

Sam said...

yum!! those look so good...definetly going to try =)

imajoy27 said...

Thanks Sam, Let me know how it turns out!

aveconmarie said...

Yummmmy

Elle said...

I like your plates, Just saying! The cupcakes look delicious too, pinkalicous? I want to make some soon!