My Ohana

Wednesday, April 25, 2012
Finally, we have our family pictures! This was our first family photo shoot of all four of us. We had such a good time with Katie, from Katie D Photography. She has become a friend of mine and I am so blessed with the photos she took for us. When I first found her, I loved her work and knew I wanted her to take photos of us. She has grown so much as a photographer this past year. I can't imagine anyone else taking our photos in Hawaii. Thanks Katie :) she went out of her way to edit so many photos of us, so I thought I should share them with everyone!
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

0 comments: