Sholar family

Friday, May 11, 2012
I must say, I am so blessed to have such great clients :) Meet the Sholar family. We rode together to the Bellows beach in their cool new Ford flex, it gave me some time to get to know them a little bit, and this is one of my favorite things of being able to photograph people. Little Brendon was such a cute little baby, 6 months new! I don't even think he cried the whole time! We took our time on the beach and it was nice, I hate rushing. The lighting at Bellows is very nice as you can see. Thank you so much Brittaney and Christopher and of course Brendon for being so awesome!
Now I am off to scout out my location for tomorrows session.
Enjoy<3


PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

0 comments: