Amy&Joey's BIG DAY!!!

Monday, August 27, 2012
In June I had the ABSOLUTE HONOR, of photographing my sisters wedding day. My girls and I flew from Hawaii for the big event.
So much work was put into this wedding thanks to so many people! The day went surprisingly smooth. I felt more relaxed since I knew everyone I was taking pictures of. I can't say I wasn't a bit nervous that I might ruin her wedding pictures..thankfully that wasn't the case. Everything turned out so lovely, and all of the guests seemed to have grand time dancing and catching up! I always try to capture the most candid moments, because those are the kinds of photos I find more interesting.
I am hoping I get more chance to photograph weddings, they are truly special!
Thanks Amy and Joey- I know you debated on whether or not to have your own sister as a photographer, but I feel that it was meant to be and I truly appreciate the opportunity to have a bit more to add to my portfolio!
For the family and friends- these are only some of the favorites from the wedding, there are a ton I didn't add but am sure Amy can show all of them to you soon :)

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

0 comments: